Does Adsense Really Make Sense?
This article is for those who are not familiar yet with what Adsense is.
Knowing What Makes Sense
- Adsense is an advertising placement service provided by Google.
- You earn from Adsense for every ad clicked on your website.
- Every ad on your site is connected to your Adsense account.
- Two million people worldwide have signed up with Adsense. Signing up is free.
- Traffic to your site is essential to make your site convert.
- Ads that appear on your site depend on your site’s content and user experience.
Adsense What?Adsense is Google’s advertising placement service. When you sign up with Adsense, you will be able to place banner and text ads on your website. When someone clicks on an ad, you earn at least a single cent.
First Things FirstBefore you sign up with Adsense, first, you must have a website of your own. Without a website, there’s no way you can put an ad on the Web.
On this blog, I have discussed on how you can have a website of your own for free. You might want to read it first. Now, let’s go back to Adsense for a little while to discuss a few things.
Back To AdsenseWho is the best authority to talk about Adsense? Of course, who else, but Google. So, go to this Google’s dedicated site for Adsense to give you a fresh idea what what Adsense is all about . But, do not sign up yet. Wait for my tip of wisdom. (By the way, signing up for Adsense is free. So don’t worry a penny).
If reading is your cup of tea, I suggest this blog about Adsense written by the people from Google itself. If you hate reading and prefer watching videos, you can get inspiration from Google Adsense on YouTube.
You may also follow Adsense on Twitter if you want to receive the latest development about Adsense.
This Is Just A Tip Of AdsenseDid you know that 2 million people use Adsense? There are people who made it successful in the world of Adsense. You can watch some success stories on the Adsense YouTube channel. If there are 2 million people who are using Adsense, maybe it is worth it. So, why not join the bandwagon.
Does it sound that easy? Perhaps, not.
Is there truth that Google actually pays you for placing ads? Yes, I can attest to that.
Now, let’s go to the hard part. I don’t want you to expect that it would be easy because in my experience, it wasn't. I am still baffled how other people has made thousands of dollars via Adsense. On the other hand, you will not know answers to your questions if you won’t immerse yourself in Adsense. And the right time to start is now!
Why Now Is ImportantIf your website is new, it will take 3 months or so before your site is indexed for Google search. If your site is not indexed, it won’t show up on Google’s search pages. In other words, your new site will not be searchable yet. That is why now is important. The longer you delay, the more time is wasted.
A Collection Of Tips That Make Sense
- Few is better. Don’t clutter your website with so many ads. Site visitors tend to ignore a battery of ads.
- One ad is best if it is in the right place.
- Traffic to your site is essential. If there are thousands of people who read your site every day, there is a greater chance that even a few of them will click an ad. No site visitor, no click.
- Sitemaps put your site on the map (which refers to the search engine results page or SERP). Don’t worry about this now. If you follow me, your sitemap will be taken care of automatically.
- Don’t worry about the type of ads that appear on your site. The ads that appear on your site depend on your site’s content and user experience.
- More tips soon.